Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nitaondoka!! (I'm leaving!!)

My much anticipated return to Swaziland is rapidly approaching, and as I wrap up loose ends in Iringa I thought I'd post a blog with lots of fun pictures of my last 2 weeks. I went hiking, visited an orphanage, went hiking again, cooked lots of delicious Tanzanian food, and took more pictures of Obama things and the vermin with which I cohabitate. Unfortunately, the internet is SUPER slow today and I can't post any of them, so the hour of internet that I bought will now be spent reading CNN.com instead of posting an amazing blog and downloading NPR podcasts as I had originally anticipated.

But TOMORROW I will begin my long-awaited 2 days of travel with an early morning bus to Dar, an overnight in the airport, a 5 hour flight, and another bus. Then, the next day, more buses and one kombi to get back to my homestead. I've never been so excited to sit idle for 36 straight hours...

Anyway, the next time I write I'll be in Swaziland again!! And in just a few weeks, I'll be home! Woot woot!

No comments: