Friday, April 10, 2009

I have nothing to say today

because there was a system error with my flash drive and the computer at the internet cafe deleted my blog and all of the adorable pictures of puppies that were saved on it. And nobody at the internet cafe seems to be concerned about it even though it deleted my whole SD card full of photos. Thanks, Swaziland!

This weekend I'm working on my world and Swazi maps at Florence and perhaps I'll be back at the internet sometime next week. But not this internet cafe since obviously something is very wrong with their computers.

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

so sad. stupid computer! happy easter!

208 days!

Claire Berman said...

Hello, Justine - we don't know each other, but I came across your blog as I was searching for information about Swaziland. I'm scheduled to come there for 2 months (June - August) to work for Save the Children in Mbabane, and I was wondering if you could please write me at claireberman@gmail.com to tell me more about living there. My family is kind of worried about my safety b/c I'm traveling there alone. I'd really appreciate it if you could write to me!

Thanks,
Claire Berman