Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane (but I DO know when I'll be back again)

Yes, I know this is my THIRD photo-less post of the day, but it's important.

I FINALLY bought my plane ticket. Here's the plan:

I leave Jo'burg for Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) at 2:55pm on Thursday September 2. (Then I go to Zanzibar the next day!!!) Then, 110 days and 109 nights later, I leave Dar headed for Jo'burg at 7:25am on Monday December 20. I arrive in Jo'burg at 10:05am on the 20th, then promptly take public transport to Mbabane, Swaziland.

So if you want to visit me, I will be in:
Stone Town, Unguja Island, Zanzibar: September 3-23
Iringa, Tanzania: September 25-December 18
Swaziland: December 20-???? (Prob the first week of January)

Now I'm going to go eat the king size Crunch bar that was my reward for finally buying my plane ticket. Booya!

[Next day update: The ticket I bought yesterday is half price today. Seriously. I waited and waited and waited to buy that ticket, and then this happens. The universe hates me, apparently.]

No comments: